Saturday, June 6, 2009
1. What is your current obsession? meat cake comics, coconut popsicles.
2. What is your weirdest obsession? the twlight saga? picking zits.
3. What do you see outside your window? I-90, beacon hill, the house next door.
4. What is your favourite colour? cobalt blue
5. What is your weakness? doughnuts, fluffly dogs and cats, pavel.
6. What animal would you be? a cat. or an otter.
7. What would you like to learn how to do? blow glass, fix a bike, grow tomatoes, open a beer with a lighter, make kombucha, use a knitting machine, look beautiful in photographs every time, irish dance, speak russian, german, spanish and hindi, sail a boat, ice skate backwards, shoot a gun.
8. What do you want to never happen in life? for people to freak out when they hear the truth, and for people to not lie.
9. What is on your bedside table? kleenex roses, bottle of water, journal, pen, book, medications
10. What's the last thing you bought? gas for my car.
11. What do you think about the person that tagged you? no one tagged me. i got this quiz off of olivia's blog. maybe she'll think i'm a creep for reading her blog annoymously...i don't mean it meliciously.
12. What was your favourite children's book? cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
13. Who do you want to meet in person? i don't know...
14. What did you want to be as a child? a romantic lady, an mystical angel, and dangerous witch, loved by a beautiful man.
15. What did you dream about last night? i don't remember, probably pavel.
16. Which do you prefer, day or night? coudy days.
17. What's your favourite piece of clothing in your closet? my black, lace up, high heeled stevie nicks boots.
18. What's your plan for tomorrow? more homework.
19. What would you like to get your hands on right now? hair dye. more vicodin.
20. What is your must have of the moment? all my homework done magically.
21. What's your favourite tea flavour? ginger
22. If you could go anywhere is the world right now, where would you go? where pavel is. but maybe to seal beach, but i'd want to bring friends (mostly pavel).